- Shipping & Delivery
- Privacy & Security
- Returns & Replacements
- Payment, Pricing & Promotions
- Viewing Orders
- Updating Account Information
Shipping & Delivery
1. Deliveries will be made by post / a carrier instructed by us to the address stipulated in your order. You must ensure that someone is present to accept delivery.
2. If we're unable to deliver your order by our carrier, you will be notified of their attempt to deliver who will notify you to try to arrange an different date for delivery or pick up
3. If we ourselves are unable to deliver your goods within 20 days of date of order, we will notify you by email for a later date with option of cancelation.
4. We may deliver the Goods in instalments if they are not all available at the same time for delivery.
5. We will send you a tracking reference for your convenience.
- Privacy & Security
Information we may hold
Information that you have provided to us including but not limited to when you:
- purchase products through the Website, over the phone and/or through store kiosks
- submit rate and reviews
- use Florentyna Dawns applications on Facebook
- enter competitions, prize draws or promotions which we are promoting
- join the reward scheme
- sign up to marketing/newsletters including by email and SMS
- Information you provide our partners and when you report a problem with the website.
- Information you provide to us when applying through the Website for registration, subscribing to any of our services or requesting further services.
- If you contact us for any reason, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Information we collect using cookies stored on your device. Please see the section on cookies for more information and how to manage them.
- Your IP address
- Details of your visits to the website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data and other communication data and the resources, advertisements and linked sites that you access.
- Information provided to us by other companies who have obtained your permission to share information about you
Information we request and hold includes but is not limited to the following:
- Your name, age, date of birth, sex
- Billing and delivery postal addresses
- Phone and fax numbers
- Email addresses
- Usernames and passwords
- Payment card details
- Browsing and shopping activities
- Your customer queries
We, or third party data processors who act on our behalf, may use the personal data you provide us in the following manner:
To provide you with the requested goods and/or services including but not limited to processing and fulfilling your order and administering promotions such as competitions and prize draws.
- To monitor and improve the services and the Website
- To manage your marketing preferences.
- To contact you if there is a query regarding your order.
- In the event that you purchase goods on the Florentyna Dawn' website, you may be sent an email requesting whether you would like to review your product.
- To verify your identity.
- In certain circumstances in order to process your order and to verify your identity, we may call your provided telephone number you have provided to perform security checks and to request that you verify certain information.
- Market research purposes
- To enable us to comply with any legal or regulatory requirements;
- In the detection and prevention of fraud or other crimes.
- To assist with any of your customer queries
- For research, analysis, risk management, legal, accounting, administrative, testing, monitoring and for our business operations.
Unless you have not consented to, we may use your personal data in the following manner:
From time to time, to inform you by post, email, SMS or other available means, of products, services, promotions and special offers.
We may disclose personal data we collect to third parties in the following manner:
- To administer your account and to disclose your details to our third party service providers for the purpose of processing and fulfilment of your order.
- We may pass your personal data to other companies to support our business operations, and or audit purposes.
- We may disclose your personal data where it is necessary to comply with any applicable law or an order of a governmental or law enforcement body.
- We may pass on non-personal aggregated information about sales and website usage to reputable organisations for research or analysis purposes only.
- We may pass your information to third parties in order to fulfil and/or despatch your orders. The third party provider may send marketing material within the parcel or by post after fulfilment of your order.
Transferring data internationally
Payment Card details
We process your payment card details in order to complete your purchase that you made through the Website and mobile applications.
You may opt out from any email marketing by using the unsubscribe links at the bottom of the marketing emails.
You may opt out from any SMS marketing by using the suppression codes located on the marketing text messages.
Phishing is a method used by fraudsters to deceive someone into giving sensitive information. Most of the time phishing will take the form of emails, which purport to be from well-known companies and ask recipients to send their private information. This information is then used for identity theft and fraud.
Florentyna Dawn will only ask you to send personal details by email if it is responding to a query you have sent it online and these details are needed to answer your query properly. In this case, there will be a unique reference number in Florentyna Dawn' email to you, which refers to your original query. We will never ask you to send any personal details by email unless you have contacted us first. If you have not contacted Florentyna Dawn, please ignore any email claiming to be from us which asks for personal details, and let us know about it.
At Florentyna Dawn we take your online security very seriously. Full details of how we protect the information you provide us are given below:
- When you place your order, you are offered the use of an advanced secure server. The secure server software encrypts all information you input before it is sent to us.
- As an additional security measure, credit card numbers are encrypted both before an order is processed and when stored on our database.
- For security reasons, we strongly recommend that you do not send credit card numbers by standard email.
Returns & Replacements
- If for any reason you are not completely happy with your purchase, please return the item special delivery ( to include insurance) within 10 days. The item must arrive with us in perfect condition to enable a full refund to be given.
2 Our most important task is to ensure your absolute satisfaction. We will always strive to reach that target. However, we acknowledge that mistakes are made occasionally. This paragraph covers that possibility. If you are not wholly satisfied with the Product, please tell us at the earliest opportunity:
2.1.1 exactly what is the fault;
2.1.2 the date, if relevant, when the fault became apparent;
2.1.3 when and how you discovered the fault;
2.1.4 how the fault affected your use of the Goods;
2.3 To do this, it is essential that you follow the instructions below. These provisions apply in the event that you return Goods to us because you say they are faulty:
2.4 You must tell us by email message to firstname.lastname@example.org or by letter to our land address at the top of this agreement, you that you would like to return goods, specifying exactly what goods and when purchased, and giving full details of the defect or other reason for return. . If you send goods to us without a detailed note and explaination , we may not be able to identify sufficient details to enable us to attend to your complaint.
2.5 The Goods must be returned to us as soon as any defect is discovered.
2.6 So far as possible, Goods should be returned:
2.6.1 with both goods and all packaging as far as possible in their original condition;
2.6.2 securely wrapped;
2.6.3 including our delivery slip;
2.6.4 at your risk and cost.
The procedure for return of Goods is set out on our website. If you do not follow this procedure, we may be unable to identify you as the sender of the goods.
- Can I track my order?
You can track orders online by clicking the 'Track Orders and Returns' link at the top of the page or contact our store
We will send you email updates throughout, you will have the option to 'Track your order' by clicking the button on your 'Despatched' update email, and further carrier tracking updates will be available for most orders.
If you are not able to track your parcel please contact our store
International delivery times vary. If your order is more than 5 days late please contact our store
Important: please remember to include your order number.
Are you collecting your order from a Florentyna Dawn store?
Your order should normally be ready to collect within 1-4 working days. We will send you an 'Order ready for collection' update email when your order is ready to collect. If you have not received this email and it has been 5 working days since placing your order, please contact our store
Potential delivery disruption due to adverse weather
Please be aware in cases of adverse weather Florentyna Dawn deliveries may be affected and this could delay ordered items reaching you by its intended delivery date.
My Order is Late
The majority of our orders are delivered within the delivery times below, we apologise if this has not happened on this occasion. You can track orders online by clicking the 'Track Orders and Returns' We will send you email updates throughout, you will have the option to 'Track your order' by clicking the button on your 'Despatched' update email.
For information on your courier status, please see table below.
(If you have not received your order within the delivery times below, or you are unable to track your order, please contact our store)
UK, N. Ireland - approximately 2 - 4 working days*
France, Germany, Spain, Sweden - approximately 5 - 6 working days
United States - approximately 7 - 10 working days
Australia, New Zealand - approximately 10 - 14 working days
Republic of Ireland - approximately 3 - 5 working days
I have received the wrong item(s)
We are sorry we sent you the wrong item(s), please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused. Please contact our store to arrange a replacement order.
To return the product(s) simply pack the goods into their original packaging